Snow Day Activities
Here are a couple learning activities you can do with your child in case of a snow day.
* Read.... anything! 20 minutes of Reading a day can truly make a difference in your child's reading.
* Practice Spelling or vocabulary words.
* Practice Math facts (addition, subtraction, multiplication or division)
* Got a ruler? Measure things around the house! Have your child estimate how long it will be and then measure it.
* Get in the kitchen and bake something! Have your child help read the directions and follow the recipe step by step.
Here are some things you can do if you have an ipad or internet access:
Search for your spelling list on http://www.spellingcity.com/
Read a book, take a test, and get some points!! https://hosted335.renlearn.com/33878/
Students can access this on their ipads or going to http://www.lexiacore5.com/
Here is a great site for overall learning provided by the state department! http://wvde.state.wv.us/learn21/
IXL Math & Reading